When it was time to leave, I was fearful. I wasn’t sure if I even had enough cab money. The other people who attended were all excited and hugging each other goodbye, and I did the same. I said my goodbye to one of the two business colleagues who stayed for the full seminar, and she offered to drive me home. So I got a free ride home, and the trip took a lot less time than the taxi. Just to give you an idea of how amazing that was:
1. I didn’t ask for a ride, nor was I even thinking of it
2. She and her husband don’t live in my state, and have never been to my home
3. She didn’t know my financial situation
4. We’ve only seen each other at conventions and monthly team meetings for a year or so
5. We didn’t even sit together that often; we must have seen each other less than 5 times throughout that weekend.
Interestingly, during my second MMI, I had plenty of money, and didn’t manifest any free stuff.
The moral of the story is, sometimes things work out in miraculous ways when you don’t see how they can work out at all. I’m not saying that you “should” take a leap of faith. All I’m saying is, you’d never know unless you do take that leap.
Make a nice day!